Try these applications with Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil is brimming with vitality.
Lemon essential oil is like a burst of sunshine on a cloudy day. Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving the aroma of freshly picked fruit. The aroma of Lemon essential oil is fresh and uplifting, conjuring up thoughts of cleansing and detoxifying. Lemon essential oil is a delightful stimulating oil that can clear emotional overload and revive fatigued spirits.
Lemons have been used for eliminating odours and enhancing cleaning for years. When used it will infuse your whole home with its clean, fresh scent. As well as its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon essential oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment.
Try these applications:
- Diffuse Lemon essential oil alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive: Try any of these; Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus, make up a unique combination just for you.
- Uplift your home with the cheerful scent of fresh lemons by using Lemon essential oil in your cleaning routine: add a few drops to surface cleaning solutions for cleaning naturally derived floor, windows and surfaces. Do not use Lemon essential oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Add Lemon essential oil to baking soda to keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, wait for at least 15 minutes, and then just vacuum it up, leaving a clean and fresh smell.
- Freshen your rubbish bins by sprinkling them with Lemon essential oil in baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and use as often as needed.
- Diffuse Lemon in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell clean and refreshed.
- Drop a few drops of Lemon essential oil into a warm bath to relax and feel refreshed.
- Place a few drops of Lemon essential oil into pots and pans to remove burnt or stuck foods.
- Make Lemon essential oil part of your beauty routine, add it to skincare products to reduce the appearance of blemishes. You may also like to add it to your conditioner and DIY hair masques to be rewarded with smoother, shinier hair.
- Diffuse Lemon essential oil in your work-place or place of study for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Diffuse Lemon essential oil in your kitchen. Fill your kitchen with the fresh aroma of lemon for a crisp clean smell.
- Diffuse a combination of Lemon essential oil with purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint in your living area to uplift the room and create a fresh space.
Caution: Because some citrus oils like Lemon essential oil can cause photosensitivity, avoid direct sun exposure when using Lemon essential oil on your skin or in your beauty routine.